Genre: Adventure, Indie, RPG
Publisher: Dingaling Productions, LLC
Release Date: 15 Dec, 2014About This Game
A game about survival, sacrifice, and perverts...
Lisa is a quirky side-scrolling RPG set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
Beneath the charming and funny exterior is a world full of disgust and
moral destruction. Players will learn what kind of person they are by
being FORCED to make choices. These choices permanently effect the game
play. If you want to save a party member from death, you will have to
sacrifice the strength of your character. Whether it's taking a beating
for them, or chopping off limbs, or some other inhuman way. You will
learn that in this world being selfish and heartless is the only way to
- Visible character sacrifices that effect your stats (removing arms, eyes, scratches)
- Recruiting 30+ new party members in towns and camps.
- Ruthless choices that permanently effect towns, characters, life...
- White knuckle shopping cart races.
- Expending party members in Russian Roulette for huge profit, but perma-death if they lose.
- Countless hidden secrets in the world for you to explore.
- A life ruining gaming experience.System Requirements
OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: 1024 x 768 pixels or higher desktop resolution
Storage: 800 MB available space